Finely detailed, reusable silkscreens for jewelry making. Unlike many other silkscreens, these ones can be used on both sides, so you are able to create a mirrored pattern, which can be very useful when making earrings!
Please, read the instructions below before using your new silkscreen.
Pattern size: 3.25"
1. Prepare a bowl of cold water in your work area.
2. Place any side of the screen on a sheet of polymer clay
Vero Silkscreens are made with finer mesh compared to most other brands, and for this reason, this screen lifts up very thick paints. Craft acrylics - for example, Folk Art or Deco Art work well. Apply a line of paint along the top of the screen. Stroke from top to bottom with a squeegee or old credit card
4. Before removing the stencil, lift a small portion to make sure there are no voids on the surface. Do this at the top and bottom. As long as you lift a small portion it will automatically align itself.
5. Put the stencil in a bowl of cold water. This helps to avoid the paint drying on the screen before you reach the sink and wash it gently under cold running water. Immerse the screen quickly after use, and rinse off fully.
Dry on kitchen paper rather than on the countertop.
6. The screen can be used again and again, just make sure it is dry.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions :)
The paint run under the purple parts:
- The screen might have been wet
- The paint might be too watery
- To prevent bleeding under the stencil keep squeegee at 30 to 45 degree angle.
The pattern is missing on some parts or faded all over
At Clay Art Depot, quality always comes before quantity. That's why we produce our items in small, limited batches. We believe in integrity, honesty, and showing respect for both people and the environment. Our mission is to offer the very best tools for working with polymer clay! Whether you're a seasoned polymer clay artist or just starting to discover this incredibly versatile medium, we're proud to be a part of your journey. We hope that our tools will bring you even more joy, simplicity, and success in your creative endeavors.
"These are amazing! And barely any sanding required!"
"I just used your cutters for the first time today and oh my goodness, I need to replace all of my other cutters!"
Tiffany / Smith Avenue Clay
"These are by far one of the most amazingly sharp cutters I've ever tried! The designs are beautiful and the cut so clean and crisp! Highly recommend and I can't wait to see what other designs come to the shop. I'm obsessed!
Nuby / Colorful Blossom
Clay Art Depot USA provides shipping to customers in the United States and Canada. We also have authorized resellers, such as D-Ona Tools https://d-onatools.es/en/ in Europe and Clay Art Depot Australia https://chazadesigns.com.au supplying Australia and New Zealand. However, we regret to inform you that we are unable to offer shipping to South America and Asia at the moment, due to frequent issues with lost packages and delivery concerns. Please, don not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions!